- Russia – Moscow - The new project of the residential complex in Novosibirsk with the total area of the
is the next major challenge for our company, because we have undertaken not only the design of the internal engineering systems, but also the external engineering systems networks design.
- December 2012 – Russia – Moscow -The company MEP Engineering is currently involved in the design of a multifunctional business center on the Ryazanskiy Prospekt in Moscow. It is a large building of approximately
and it will combine the shopping, entertainment and office functions with the underground parking.
- Russia – Moscow – The engineers of the Moscow office were involved for the internal engineering systems Due Diligence of the retail and office complex with under ground parking with a total area of
, located in the city centre of St. Petersburg.
- Ukraine –Kiev - MEP Engineering Ukraine has completed the design and approval works of the external water supply and drainage systems for the new office building with the total area of the
, located in Kiev on Melnikova street.
- Russia – Moscow – MEP Engineering was involved in large-scale Fit-Out project development for the leading cargo transportation company office with the total area of a
- Russia – Moscow – MEP Engineering has renewed the cooperation with our long-standing partner in the market of interior design, the company ABD architects,with two very different projects.
- Ukraine – Kiev - The team of the engineers in Kiev office has issued the "Working documentation" of the internal engineering systems for the Pechersk School International (
) in Kiev.
- Russia – Moscow - The specialists of MEP Engineering were commissioned by the Client to design a new office of the company which is a leader on the market of the building ceramic.
- Russia – Moscow - MEP Engineering is currently involved in the project development of the Commercial and Hotel complex of
, which is to be built in Ufa.
- Russia – Moscow - The further project development of the "Aurora Business Park" requires MEP Engineering to complete the following objectives: the adjustment of the "Proekt Design" for the 1st stage of the 3rd construction phase (
) and the preparation of the "Proekt Design" for the 2nd stage of the 3rd construction phase (
) of the well known business-center expansion.
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2018