- Ukraine - Kyiv - MEP Engineering Ukraine was commissioned by Compass-Development for the full engineering design of the building
- Russia – Moscow outskirts - A 110 hectare green field site surrounded by forest in the north of Moscow to be developed to accommodate 12,000 residents with residential, schools and all necessary local amenities.
- Russia – Moscow – Our team have started Fit-out project for office premises of the company Givaudan, a well-known manufacture of the fragrance and flavour.
- MEP Engineering was commissioned by famous international architects Aedas to design the Saraya Sochi
as one of the most prestigious Mixed-use complexes in a “pearl” city of the Russia Black Sea cost part.
- Russia - Sochi Seaport Redevelopment - Our team of MEP engineers together with our Client the famous international team Aedas Architects will now begin the task of estimating and calculating the utility requirements for the 200,000 m2 of new construction to be developed on the south coast of Russia.
- Russia – Moscow – Fit-out project for famous pharmaceutical company Pfizer.
- Russia - Moscow - Our company has started “P” Stage Design for Multifunctional Complex 138,000 m2 . The project will cover a full range of engineering systems for all functional zones of the complex: B+ class offices, 3-star hotel, retail areas, conference halls and fitness center.
- Russia - Saint-Petersburg - For our Client Velle MEP Engineering fit-out division is producing the engineering systems survey in the building where the Client is planning to buy premises.
- Russia – Moscow – Our Company is very proud to be a partner sponsor of the next Russia GRI event www.globalrealestate.org.
- Russia - Moscow – The Stage P design of all Internal Engineering Systems for a Multifunctional complex with apartments 172,000 m2.
Together with the architectural bureau UNK Project, our team will develop a reconstruction project for the Russia Post main building with an area of
, located on the Varshavskoe highway.
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2017