- Russia - Moscow – The company MEP Engineering in cooperation with the architectural bureau "Green Design Society" will develop the design documentation for the office with an area of
of a large international sports clothing and footwear manufacturer.
- Ukraine - Kiev - MEP Engineering Ukraine has produced a Due Diligence for the new office of the international TV and radio broadcasting company. The office with a total area of
is located on two floors of the business center.
- Russia - Moscow – The engineering team of Moscow office was involved into a Due Diligence and As-built documentation review for the engineering systems serving the "Stockmann" department-store (
) in the Retail center "MEGA Belaya Dacha", for the purpose of possible implementation of the specified zone reconstruction.
- Ukraine - Kiev – MEP engineers as the Experts have produced a technical-economical analysis for the heat source selection for the new object construction (autocenter).
- Russia - Moscow – The company MEP Engineering within the bounds of the Retail center "MEGA Yekaterinburg" renovation was involved into the power supply and lighting control systems designing for the galleries and entrance groups.
- Russia - Moscow – The Low voltage engineers were involved into the "Proekt" stage development for class 3 star hotel, with a total area of
- Russia - Moscow - MEP Engineering has started to develop åðó "Working documentation" of the engineering systems with BIM technology using for the press center and security buildings, of a total area of
, "Sports complex CJSC" Vankorneft ", located in 50 km from the city of Krasnoyarsk.
- Russia - Moscow – Over
outlet center Concept developed by our engineers in 2015, was approved by the Client. And we together with the architectural company AHR Architects, have started to develop the “P” stage documentation for the engineering systems of the center located in Yekaterinburg.
- Ukraine - Kiev - MEP engineers of the Kiev office will provide consulting services to assess the possibility of re-using abandoned exploration wells with a depth of
as an alternative source of geothermal energy.
- Russia - Moscow – Low Voltage systems specialists in the Moscow office have started adjusting the previously developed Working documentation of the security systems for the residential complex with a total area of approximately
, located in Moscow.
Our experts were involved by the company Capital Partners to act as the Consultants in the Holiday Inn Express hotel project, with a total area of
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2018