- Ukraine - Kiev - The Kiev team of engineers was commissioned to conduct an energy audit for the engineering systems of the Retail center "Aladdin", with an area of
, located in Kiev.
- Russia – Moscow – The team of the Moscow engineers was involved in the Tender design development for the well-known sportswear manufacturer store, with an area of the
, located in Rostov-on-Don.
- Russia – Moscow - Our MEP engineers are appointed to produce the engineering systems design for a new residential complex to be constructed in the centre of Tyumen with a total area of
- Russia – Moscow - Our Company was involved in the Tender design developing for the free- standing hostel in the centre of Moscow, with a total area of
- Russia – Moscow – MEP engineers have started to develop the reconstruction project of a free-standing building in the Central District of Moscow, with an area of
and intended to allocate the office space and a restaurant.
- Russia – Moscow – MEP Engineering team will develop the Tender documentation for the well-known furniture company showroom with an area of
- Russia – Moscow - As part of the cooperation with our Client for design and construction of the residential complex "Panorama" in Novosibirsk, our specialists have started to develop the project documentation for the 3rd construction phase of the complex.
- Russia – Moscow - The company MEP Engineering was involved in the reconstruction project of the hotel, located in the Central Administrative District of Moscow, with a total area of
in order to adapt to the needs of the well-known operator.
- Ukraine - Kiev - Adrian Salter, CEO and Founder of MEP Engineering and Vitaily Timofeyev, Director of the Kiev office, have participated in The Ukrainian Annual Real Estate Summit 2014.
- Russia - Moscow - Our engineers have been appointed for the engineering systems design for the lobby, atrium and elevator halls in BC "Demidov", which is part of the business area called "Red Rose".
In continuation of cooperation with the UNK project architects, MEP Engineering will develop a project for Ericsson's new office in BC "Metropolis" with an area of
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2018