- Ukraine - Kiev - Adrian Salter, CEO and Founder of MEP Engineering and Vitaily Timofeyev, Director of the Kiev office, have participated in The Ukrainian Annual Real Estate Summit 2014.
- Russia - Moscow - Our engineers have been appointed for the engineering systems design for the lobby, atrium and elevator halls in BC "Demidov", which is part of the business area called "Red Rose".
- Russia - Moscow – The company MEP Engineering has provided the technical Due Diligence of the internal and in-site engineering systems of an existing hotel complex
located in the Moscow region.
- Russia - Moscow - The General Director of MEP Engineering, Mr. Adrian Salter, has participated in the Investment Summit GRI Russia 2014 as the co-chair in the discussion panel: "Integrated territorial Development. What opportunities exist? What difficulties can be expected at different stages of development?".
- Ukraine – Kiev – The team of Kiev office specialists has started to develop the "Proekt" stage and the "Working documentation" of the internal engineering systems for the hotel complex in Kiev with total area of the
- Russia – Moscow – MEP engineers has started to implement the Scheme design and the Working documentation for the Media Center (
) project reconstruction in the city of Sochi.
- Russia – Moscow – The company "MEP Engineering" was involved by the Client to provide the "Working documentation" corrections of the engineering systems design for the Kindergarten, with an area of
and designed for 350 children, located in the city of Kaluga.
- Ukraine - Kiev - The team of Kiev engineers will take part in the reconstruction and modernization project of non-residential building into the hotel under "Marriott International" standards. The total area of the future hotel will be
- Russia – Moscow – The company "MEP Engineering" has issued the "Proekt" stage of the internal engineering systems for the Residential complex with a provision of social infrastructure, underground parking and an apart-hotel, with an area of
- Russia – Moscow – The team of Moscow specialists has issued the "Proekt" stage design for the new hotel (
), which is to be located within the prestigious office complex "Avrora Business Park".
In continuation of cooperation with the UNK project architects, MEP Engineering will develop a project for Ericsson's new office in BC "Metropolis" with an area of
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2019