- Russia – Moscow – The 1st construction phase (
) of the first class "A" logistics park "Kievsky-22" has started, the commissioning of the object is scheduled on Q4 2014.
- Ukraine – Kiev – Within the bounds of The Ukrainian Property Awards 2013, held on February 14, in the category
"The Project of the Year" the Retail centre "Forum Lvov" has been voted as the winner.
- Russia - Moscow - MEP Engineering is very proud to announce a new Partner joining the group who will be responsible for the market of America. Mr. Dmitriy Grishin joined MEP Engineering in 2001 and was an important influence on the foundation of the company during the first few years and his return to our company as a Partner for the US office is an important business development for us.
- Ukraine – Kiev - Adrian Salter, the CEO and the founder of the company, MEP Engineering has participated as a jury member at the annual Ukrainian Property Awards 2013.
- Russia – Moscow – The company MEP Engineering is involved in the Fit-Out project design development for a French banks office premises with a total area of the
- Russia – Moscow – Our team of engineers has started to develop the "Scheme Design" of the internal MEP systems for the hotel with a total area of
, which is located within the prestigious office complex "Avrora Business Park"
- Ukraine - Kiev - The company MEP Engineering Ukraine is involved into the "Proekt" stage development of the internal engineering systems for a luxury residential complex with a total area of
, which will be constructed in the center of Kiev.
- Ukraine - Kiev – The team of engineers of the Kiev office has started to design the 2nd construction phase of the business class residential and office complex "Central Park", with a total area of
- Russia - Moscow – The specialists of Moscow office were involved for the Due Diligence of the office and residential complex with total area of
, located in Taganskiy districts of Moscow.
- Ukraine - Kiev - We are pleased to inform our Clients that the Chief Engineer of Projects in our Kiev office, Maxim Krivosheev, has completed the training and received accreditation as
by the "Green" certification DGNB.
MEP Engineering was involved in the reconstruction project for a children's hospital of the late 19th century, which is a cultural heritage object of the regional significance, with a total area of
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2018