- Russia - Moscow - MEP Engineering was involved by the development company Wainbridge to produce the internal engineering systems Working documentation for the
with a total area of
- Russia - Moscow - Our engineers will issue their first project in Revit program for the ventilation, cool and heat supply systems of the
Administrative building (19,000 m2
), located in the Moscow region
- Ukraine - Kiev - Specialists of the Kiev office were involved into the building reconstruction project for an
with a further area increasing to
- Ukraine – Kiev - Our team of engineers has started to develop the "Project" stage documentation for a
with a total area of about
- Russia - Moscow - MEP Engineering participated in the adjustment of the Proekt and Working documentation for the
Zilart Residential Complex Lot 8
- Russia - Moscow - In continuation of cooperation with the famous architectural bureau UNK project,the specialists of Moscow office has started to design a fitness club
with a total area of
to be built within a Mall that is currently under construction in Moscow.
- Russia - Moscow - MEP Engineering was involved in the reconstruction project for a children's hospital of the late 19th century, which is a cultural heritage object of the regional significance, with a total area of
- Russia - Moscow - The residential club-building
, located on Petrovsky Blvd., 17/1, received the award at the Russian stage of the
FIABCI Prix d'Excellence 2018
in the "Heritage" nomination. MEP Engineering produced the Detailed Design of the building engineering systems.
- Russia - Moscow - Our engineers jointly with the architects from
AB "MARVIN & Co."
have started to develop the Design Documentation for three buildings within the Residential Complex "Green Hills" located in the town Ramenskoye, Moscow Region with a total area of
- Russia - Moscow - MEP engineers were appointed by the
"Prozion" Group of Companies
as the experts for the Working Documentation review of the private villa and service building located in the village Zarechie, Moscow region.
Our engineers will issue their first project in Revit program for the ventilation, cool and heat supply systems of the administrative building (
), located in the Moscow region.
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2018