- Ukraine - Kiev - "MEP Engineering Ukraine", represented by Maxim Krivosheev, has taken part in the "Round table".
- Ukraine - Kiev - The company "MEP Engineering Ukraine" has issued the "Proekt" stage and received a positive conclusion of the State Expertise on the 2nd construction phase of the "A" class office center (
), located on Leipzigskaya street in the Pecherskiy district of Kiev.
- Ukraine - Kiev –The Chief Engineer of our Kiev office has provided the report on "HVAC Engineering systems, theoretical and the practical approach" at the 2nd All-Ukrainian scientific-technical conference.
- Russia – Moscow – The Company MEP Engineering targets to issue the Working Documentation of the internal engineering systems for the new multifunctional and business complex.
- Russia – Moscow – The Moscow team of the specialists has issued the Tender documentation of the Fit-Out project office for the French bank with total area of
- Russia – Moscow – The 1st construction phase (
) of the first class "A" logistics park "Kievsky-22" has started, the commissioning of the object is scheduled on Q4 2014.
- Ukraine – Kiev – Within the bounds of The Ukrainian Property Awards 2013, held on February 14, in the category
"The Project of the Year" the Retail centre "Forum Lvov" has been voted as the winner.
- Russia - Moscow - MEP Engineering is very proud to announce a new Partner joining the group who will be responsible for the market of America. Mr. Dmitriy Grishin joined MEP Engineering in 2001 and was an important influence on the foundation of the company during the first few years and his return to our company as a Partner for the US office is an important business development for us.
- Ukraine – Kiev - Adrian Salter, the CEO and the founder of the company, MEP Engineering has participated as a jury member at the annual Ukrainian Property Awards 2013.
- Russia – Moscow – The company MEP Engineering is involved in the Fit-Out project design development for a French banks office premises with a total area of the
Our engineers will issue their first project in Revit program for the ventilation, cool and heat supply systems of the administrative building (
), located in the Moscow region.
+7 (495) 221 7200
Copyright "MEP engineering" 2020